For the first time in my 18, almost 19 years, I was lucky enough to attend the Dodgers 2014 FanFest! I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I loved just about every minute of it, from eating lunch in the stands to the autographs and photo opportunities.
Photos by Lauren Jennings and Kristen Jennings
 |
| View of the stadium after the Stadium Series |
 |
| My mom and I |
 |
| Pitcher, Matt Magill |
 |
| Ron Cey |
 |
| Second baseman, Alex Guerrero |
 |
| Pitcher, Jarret Martin |
 |
| The Blue Carpet |
 |
| Jarret Martin running around the field |
 |
| Hitting coach Mark McGwire and Jerry Hairston Jr. |
 |
| Spanish broadcasters, Jaime Jarrin, Fernando Valenzuela, and Jorge Jarrin |
 |
| Catcher, Tim Federowicz |
 |
| Orel Hershiser |
 |
| Orel Hershiser's World Series Ring |
 |
| Alex Guerrero autograph |
 |
| Eric Karros autograph |
 |
| Jarret Martin autograph |
 |
| Ron Cey autograph |
 |
| Matt Magill autograph |
 |
| Nick Buss autograph |
 |
| FanFest rally towel |
 |
| FanFest Map |
 |
| Matt Magill |
 |
| Jarret Martin |
 |
| Martin |
 |
| Martin |
 |
| Magill |
 |
| Magill (Left), Martin (Right) |
 |
| Pitcher, Javy Guerra |
 |
| Javy Guerra |
 |
| Guerra |
 |
| Guerra |
 |
| Guerra |
 |
| Guerra |
 |
| Guerra |
 |
| Guerra |
 |
| Jerry Hairston Jr. |
 |
| Jaime Jarrin |
 |
| Don Mattingly |
 |
| Steve Yeager |
 |
| Left Fielder, Carl Crawford |
 |
| Jarret Martin and I |
 |
| Outfielder, Nick Buss |
 |
| Eric Karros |
 |
| My mom, Nick Buss, and I |
I'm proud to say I've known Nick, Matt, and Jarret since their days on the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. Nick and Matt were on the team in 2011 and Jarret was with the Quakes in 2012 and 2013. All three guys are great baseball players and super nice guys. Along with Nick, Matt, and Jarret, I got to meet Ron Cey, Eric Karros, and newcomer, Alex Guerrero. Being at FanFest with all of the diehard fans made me want the season to come even quicker. Seeing all the white and blue brought back so many great memories from 2013 and the promise of a great season in 2014.
So, not only did I get to eat a hot dog topped with mac and cheese and fritos while watching players practice down on the field, I got to be back in my element. The one place I can always be who I want to be, the diehard baseball nut.
I hope you enjoyed Dodgers FanFest through my eyes!
Great pics! Hopefully I'll get to go next year.
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's definitely one of the best Dodger related events I've been a part of.
Delete